company

History

Over a half century of innovation

In 1957, a group of independent Belgium pharmacists, not satisfied with the time and money it took to make officinal and magisterial preparations inside the actual pharmacies, formed a landmark alliance. 

Their goal was simple. Produce and package the highest quality half fabricates, such as plant tinctures and extracts, cream bases, and cough syrups, with the greatest efficiency in both time and money. It worked.  Soon after, they created their own company known as Conforma. 

Today, operating in a 5,500 m² facility in Destelbergen near Gent, Belgium, Conforma services the global market providing innovative solutions to their international partners.